2020 Board meeting dates
Here you will find details of when meetings are held, what is discussed and how to attend
The Board are not meeting face to face at this time however public sessions have been reintroduced via Skype.
Please click on the November date for more information regarding observing public sessions.
We will review this as the situation develops.
Board meeting dates – 2020
A number of Board meetings are held in public. For these meetings we publish the agenda and papers considered in these meetings. These are published on our website here one week ahead of the meeting. We also publish the minutes once they have been confirmed at the following meetings.
The public and stakeholders are welcome to observe these meetings. If you wish to attend a meeting or require further information, please contact the Board Secretariat.
We welcome the use of Welsh and English at our meetings. Simultaneous translation service from Welsh to English will be available at all open public meetings.
- Thursday 23 January - Cardiff (Closed meeting held via Skype)
- Thursday 26 March (Closed meeting held via Skype)
- Thursday 21 May - South West Wales (Closed meeting held via Skype)
- July 16th and 17th - Meeting will be held through Skype (Closed meeting held via Skype)
- September 15th and 16th - Meeting will be held by Skype until further notice
- November 25th and 26th - Meeting will be held by Skype until further notice
Further dates to be confirmed