Cyfle is NRW’s new scheme for the recruitment, co-ordination, support and management of placements, including:
- Higher education placements
- Work placements (currently offered through the Lift programme)
- Student work experience placements
- Student research placements
- NRW volunteer placements
The Cyfle Placement Scheme is currently under development with staff in place to develop and co-ordinate it.
We are not in a position to offer new placements yet but plan for the Cyfle Placement Scheme to be fully launched during 2018.
Placement opportunities will be advertised here when available.
The benefits for you
Our placements will offer safe, rewarding and meaningful experiences, providing:
- Learning and development, and wellbeing opportunities
- Valuable training and support contributing to increased chances of future paid employment
- Opportunities to learn about and contribute to the delivery of our work in sustainable natural resource management
The benefits for us
As an organisation, we are committed to helping develop a skilled workforce for Wales. We believe that work placements make a significant contribution to the success of our business, providing:
- Delivery of NRW’s Wellbeing Objectives
- Learning and development, and wellbeing opportunities for staff
- Engagement with the people and communities we serve
- Access to specialist expertise, knowledge and experience to deliver priority work and research programmes
- Promotion of the work of NRW and the importance of sustainable management of natural resources